The Magic City Classic is the largest historically black college and university (HBCU) football game in the country. I provided social media support and live photography for the event in 2011 and 2012. The activation included three events at four sites during two days in Birmingham, AL.
- Created a landing page to curate on-site photographs during the event.
- Provided social media engagement, featuring best-dressed and engaging moments across Twitter and Facebook.
- Provided 300+ photos to the client from the live event for future use across platforms.
- Live social media interactions during events increased reach by over 20,000.
- Followers increased by 11% during the game due to increased audience interaction.